The SP/SPR vertical slurry pump is a vertical type slurry pump. The inlet is oriented vertically and downward on one side of the vertical pump, and the outlet is oriented vertically and upward on the other side. It composed of the lower filter platform, pump body, impeller, shaft, guard plate, and bracket. The upper part of the SP/SPR pump is supported by bearings; the pump is installed under the liquid, and no shaft seal is used. It uses a belt drive (BD) and direct drive (CD) transmission type. The depth of the immersion liquid in the standard size range can be adjusted according to the needs of the user.
Vertical Slurry Pump Design features:
1. Vertical sump pumps are vertical, centrifugal slurry pumps submerged in sump to work.
2. They are designed for delivering abrasive, large particle and high density slurries.
3. These pumps have no need of any shaft seal and sealing water.
4. They can also be operated normally for insufficient suction duties.
5. Wet parts of type SP metal vertical slurry pump are made of abrasion-resistant metal.
6. All parts of type SP(R) rubber lined vertical slurry pump immersed in liquid are lined with rubber outer liner. They are suited