Tobee® 3PCS warman replacement 100RV-SP vertical slurry pumps with 1500mm submerged length for sludge and sewage.
Tobee® SP/SPR vertical slurry pumps, As a kind of heavy duty cantilever sump pump, it is designed for applications requiring greater reliability and durability than conventional vertical process pumps. Fully elastomer lined or hard metal fitted. No submerged bearings or packing. High capacity double suction design. Optional recessed impeller and suction agitator available.
1. Vertical sump pumps are vertical, centrifugal slurry pumps submerged in sump to work.
2. They are designed for delivering abrasive, large particle and high density slurries.
3. These pumps have no need of any shaft seal and sealing water.
4. They can also be operated normally for insufficient suction duties.
5. Wet parts of type SP metal vertical slurry pump are made of abrasion-resistant metal.
6. All parts of type SP(R) rubber lined vertical slurry pump immersed in liquid are lined with rubber outer liner. They are suited
7. To transport non-edge angle abrasive slurry.
Tobee® 100RV-SP Vertical Spindle Pumps Performance Parameter:
Tobee® 100 RV SP Vertical Spindle Pumps are available in a wide range of popular sizes to suit most pumping applications:
• Minerals processing
• Coal preparation
• Chemical processing
• Effluent handling
• Abrasive and/or corrosive slurries
• Large particle sizes
• High density slurries
• Sand and gravel
and almost every other tank, pit or hole-in-theground slurry handling situation.
100RV-SP metal submerged slurry sump pumps delivery photos: