Vertical Spindle pumps are also known as Vertical Sump Pump and popular to handle liquids with abrasive solids in suspension, severe pumping and corrosion, abrasion and temperature extremes.
Vertical slurry pump can be made in Hyperchrome material and Rubber material, and Tobee® 100 RV-SP Vertical Spindle Pumps made in Hyperchrome that comprise 27% Cr and Mo for more wear-resisting than other suppliers.
Tobee® Vertical Spindle Pumps South Africa 100 RV-SP Designed Features:
• Cantilevered shaft design
• Double suction semi-open impeller
• Agitator option keeps solids in suspension
• SPR models feature full rubber covering for corrosion resistance
• Recessed impeller option passes oversized material
• Fully elastomer lined or hard metal fitted to suit application and provide extended operating life
• No submerged bearings or packing. High capacity double suction design. Optional recessed impeller and suction agitator available
Tobee® Vertical Spindle Pumps South Africa 100 RV-SP Performance Parameters:
|Capacity Q||Head H||Speed n||Eff. η||Impeller dia.||Max.particles||Weight|
Tobee® Vertical Spindle Pumps South Africa 100 RV-SP Photos: