Tobee® 4sets TP100RV vertical spindle slurry pumps equivalent with warman 100RV SP vertical cantilever sump pumps, metal lined with 1200mm submerged length vertical pumps have finished loading for our parter's mining!
Tobee® TP100RV Vertical Spindle Pump is mainly used in a variety of sump conditions, It can also be readily applied on floating dewatering or other floating pump platforms. As a true cantilevered vertical slurry pump, TP100RV vertical spindle pump does not have submerged bearings or seals, thus, eliminating the primary failure mechanism for similarly fielded pump lines.
• Bearing Assembly - The bearings, shaft and housing are generously proportioned to avoid problems associated with the operation of cantilevered shafts in the first critical speed zones.
The assembly is grease lubricated and sealed by labyrinths; the upper is grease purged and the lower protected by a special flinger. The upper or drive end bearing is a parallel roller type whilst the lower bearing is a double taper roller with preset end float. This high performance bearing arrangement and robust shaft eliminates the need for a lower submerged bearing.
• Column Assembly - Completely fabricated from mild steel. The TPR model is elastomer covered.
• Casing - Has a simple bolt-on attachment to the base of the column. It is manufactured from a wear resistant alloy for the SP and from moulded elastomer for the TPR.
• Impeller - Double suction impellers (top and bottom entry) induce low axial bearing loads and have heavy deep vanes for maximum wear resistance and for handling large solids. Wear resistant alloys, polyurethane and moulded elastomer impellers are interchangeable. The impeller is adjusted axially within the casting during assembly by external shims under the bearing housing feet. No further adjustment is necessary.
• Upper Strainer - Drop-in metal mesh, snap-on elastomer or polyurethane for TP and TPR pumps. Strainers fit in column openings.
• Lower Strainer - Bolted metal or polyurethane for TP, moulded snap-on elastomer for TPR.
• Discharge Pipe - Metal for TP, elastomer covered for TPR. All wetted metal parts are completely rust protected.
• Submerged Bearings - None
• Agitation - An external agitator spray connection arrangement can be fitted to the pump as an option. Alternatively, a mechanical agitator is fitted to an extended shaft protruding from the impeller eye.
• Materials - Pumps can be manufactured in abrasive and corrosive resistant materials.
TP/TPR replacement with SP/SPR heavy duty sump pumps application:
• minerals processing;
• coal preparation;
• chemical processing;
• effluent handling;
• sand and gravel;
• and almost every other tank, pit or hole-in-the-ground slurry handling situation.