Vertical Slurry Pump called spindle pump, sump pump, column pump, cantilever pump, submerged pump, metallurgy sump pump, vertical slag slurry pump, vertical slurry sewage pump, chemical melting hot salt pump, open-pit pump, vertical pumps as well.
100RV SP vertical spindle slurry pumps are mainly used in a variety of sump conditions, It can also be readily applied on floating dewatering or other floating pump platforms. Hard metal lined or fully rubber lined fitted.High capacity double suction semi-open impeller design, and suction agitator is also available.
Vertical Slurry Pump Spares:
• Bearing Assembly - The bearings, shaft and housing are generously proportioned to avoid problems associated with the operation of cantilevered shafts in the first critical speed zones. The assembly is grease lubricated and sealed by labyrinths; the upper is grease purged and the lower protected by a special flinger. The upper or drive end bearing is a parallel roller type whilst the lower bearing is a double taper roller with preset end float. This high performance bearing arrangement and robust shaft eliminates the need for a lower submerged bearing.
• Column Assembly - Completely fabricated from mild steel. The SPR model is elastomer covered.
• Discharge Pipe - Metal for SP, elastomer covered for SPR. All wetted metal parts are completely rust protected.
• Submerged Bearings - None
• Agitation - An external agitator spray connection arrangement can be fitted to the pump as an option. Alternatively, a mechanical agitator is fitted to an extended shaft protruding from the impeller eye.
• Materials - Pumps can be manufactured in abrasive and corrosive resistant materials.
100RV SP Vertical Sumps Pumps loading Photos: