Tobee® 8/6E-AH horizontal centrifugal slurry pumps are designed for metallurgy industry, mining industry, coal, power, chemical, building material and other industrial departments. The pumps of these models also can be installed as multi-stage series.
• 8 x 6 slurry pump
• Horizontal, centrifugal slurry pump
• Designed for highly abrasive applications
• Oversize shaft and bearing for zero shaft deflection
• "Run cool" bearing house for longer bearing lubrication life
• Oversized bearing support, bearing cartridge and front and rear volute casings in high quality cast and ductile iron
• Sealing system available with either standard packed gland arrangement or a drop in cartridge mechanical seal designed for the slurry pump
• Unique ultra wear resistant liners and impellers – choice of high chrome alloy wear parts for extreme wear resistance or UEC (Unique Elastromeric Compound) rubber-like liner and impellers for improved life when compared to standard rubber offerings.
• Can be adapted to suit many applications and installations
Tobee® TH8x6 Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
|Materials||Clear water performance||
8/6E AH Slurry Pumps Loading Photos: