Tobee Pump manufactures and stocks a range of slurry pump spares replacement with warman from 1.5/1 to 20/18 pumps for abrasive applications in mines, quarries, sand and gravel etc, and are used widely across the globe in mineral processing and all other solid mixture applications.
Tobee® slurry pump parts are made from high chrome alloy 27%+, It has strong abrasion and corrosion resistance, The hardness can upto 65%HRC, So the worklife will be extended for 30% than others.These pump parts will be installed for original Weir AH slurry pumps for tailing application in a copper mine.
Slurry Pump Spares Parts Range:
• Metal materials code: A03, A04, A05, A06, A07, A12, A14, A25, A33, A49, A51, A61
• Nature rubber materials code: R08, R24, R26, R33, R38, R55, R66
• Synthetic rubber materials code: S01, S02, S10, S12, S21, S31, S42, S44, S50
• Polyurethane materials code: U01, U38
• Shaft material: 45#, 40CrMo, SS304, SS316
• Shaft sleeve material: SS410, SS420 SS304, SS316, Ceramic
• Lantern ring material: SS304, SS316, PTFE
• Bearing housing/ end cover material: G01, D21
• Expeller, Expeller ring: HT250, A05
• Packing: Q05, Q21, Q22, X06
• 100% interchangeable with AH, AHR, HH, M, L horizontal slurry pumps, SP, SPR vertical slurry pumps, G,GH gravel pumps, AF/AHF froth slurry pumps, MCR mill circuit pumps etc
Tobee® Slurry Pump Parts widely used in Mining, Mineral Processing, Paper pulp, Sands, Gravels, Dredging, Coal Prep, Cyclone Feeds, Chemical Slurry Service, Tailings, Aggregate Processing, Ash Handling, Fine Primary Mill Grinding, Secondary Grinding, Iron Ore, Cooper, Oil field, Diamond, Alumina, Coal, Gold, Silver, Cement, Lead&zinc, Asbestos, Kaolin, Phosphorite, Bauxite, Potash, Mineral sands, Steel, Palm, Sugar, Steeloxyde, Chemical fertilizer, Molybdenum, Tin, Titanium, Power, FGD, Sea water, Food Processing, Cracking Operations, Pipeline Transport, High Velocity Hydraulic Transport,Food Processing, Explosive Sludge In Metal Smelting, River And Pond, Heavy Refuse Removal, Continuous (Snore) Sump Pump Operation, Abrasive Slurries, High Density Slurries, Large Particle Slurries, Sump Drainage, Wash down, Floor Drainage, Mixing, Frac Sand Blending, Tobacco, Construction, City Sewage, Industrial Processing etc.
8/6E-AH and 10/8G-AH slurry pumps replacement spare parts photos: