Tobee® 200SV-SP and 150SV-SP Heavy Duty Vertical Cantilever Slurry Pump Parts bearing assembly SV15005L 1800mm, impeller SP20206A05 for shipping.
Vertical Slurry Pump Spares:
• Bearing Assembly - The bearings, shaft and housing are generously proportioned to avoid problems associated with the operation of cantilevered shafts in the first critical speed zones. The assembly is grease lubricated and sealed by labyrinths; the upper is grease purged and the lower protected by a special flinger. The upper or drive end bearing is a parallel roller type whilst the lower bearing is a double taper roller with preset end float. This high performance bearing arrangement and robust shaft eliminates the need for a lower submerged bearing.
• Column Assembly - Completely fabricated from mild steel. The SPR model is elastomer covered.
• Discharge Pipe - Metal for SP, elastomer covered for SPR. All wetted metal parts are completely rust protected.
• Submerged Bearings - None
• Agitation - An external agitator spray connection arrangement can be fitted to the pump as an option. Alternatively, a mechanical agitator is fitted to an extended shaft protruding from the impeller eye.
• Materials - Pumps can be manufactured in abrasive and corrosive resistant materials.
Tobee® Vertical Spindle Pumps and Spare Parts are available in a wide range of popular sizes to suit most pumping applications:
• Minerals processing
• Coal preparation
• Chemical processing
• Effluent handling
• Abrasive and/or corrosive slurries
• Large particle sizes
• High density slurries
• Sand and gravel
and almost every other tank, pit or hole-in-theground slurry handling situation.
Loading Vertical Spindle Sump Pumps Spares Parts Photos: