Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials::||A05, A07, A33, A49, A51, A61, R08, R26, R55, U01, U38 Etc||Seal Type::||Expeller Seal, Packing Seal, Mechanical Seal, Double Mechanical|
|Shaft Position From The Horizontal::||Silica Sand Slurry Pump||Warranty::||One Year|
|Application::||Mining,metallurgy, Power Plants, Sewage Water Treatment, Dredging,as Well As Petroleum Industry.||Specification:||3inch Sugar Mill Slurry Pump|
|Model:||4/3 C- AH Sugar Slurry Pump||Type:||4/3 CAH Slurry Pump 100% Interchangeable AH Slurry Pumps|
Tobee® 4/3 C-AH Spirals Feed Slurry Pumps are a type of centrifugal pump, lobe pump or peristaltic hose pump in physics principle that increases the pressure of liquid and solid particle mixture (aka slurry), through centrifugal force (a rotating impeller) and converts electrical energy into slurry potential and kinetic energy. It is widely used in industry of mining, electrical power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection, etc for transportation of abrasive solid slurry.
Size: 4" x 3" Capacity: 86.4-198m3/h Head: 9-52m Speed: 1000-2200rpm NPSHr: 4-6m Eff.: 71% Power: Max.30kw Handling solids: 28mm Materials: A05, A07, A33, A49, A51, A61, R08, R26, R55, U01 U38 etc
1. The 4x3 C AH slurry pump frame plates have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners, impellers & volute liners are made of wear-resistant metal(such as A05, A49,and other high chrome metal).
2. The 4x3 C AH slurry pump bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller& front liner easily, being removed completely when being repaired. Grease lubrication.
3. The 4x3 C AH slurry pump shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal. One pump also can be use packing seal with expeller seal together.
4. The discharge outlet can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any 8 positions to suit installations and applications.
5. The 4x3 C AH slurry pump can be installed in multistage series to meet the delivery for long distance.
6. The 4x3 C AH slurry pump drive types, such as direct coupling drive (DC), V belt drive (CR, CV, ZV) etc.
Tobee® 4/3 C-AH Spirals Feed Slurry Pumps Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
Tobee® 4/3 C-AH Spirals Feed Slurry Pumps Structural Design:
Tobee® 4/3 C-AH Spirals Feed Slurry Pumps On-site Applications:
Mining & Mineral Processing
The slow running speeds of the Tobee AH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump, together with the comprehensive choice of abrasion resistant alloys and elastomers, provide unrivalled performance and service life for all abrasive mining and minerals processing applications.
The interchangeability of alloy and elastomer components in the same pump casing, together with a wide range of mechanical seals, make the Tobee AH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump the most flexible choice for the chemical plant environment.
Sand & Gravel
Designed for easy and simple strip down and re-assembly, the Tobee AH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump minimises downtime, making it the ideal choice where installed stand by pumps are not available.
The premium reliability and service life of the Tobee AH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is specified by many sugar plant engineers worldwide where uninterrupted pump operation during the sugar campaign is a critical requirement.
Flue Gas Desulphurisation
The new generation of specially formulated abrasion and corrosion resistant alloys, together with the very latest elastomer technology, positions Tobee Pumps firmly as a major supplier of pumps to the FGD industry.
Oil & Gas Exploration
Over a number of years we have developed the proven design of the Tobee AH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump ranges to suit the specific demands of offshore applications. We can now offer the most reliable top side solution to erosive wear.
Wherever abrasive solids are causing premature failure of pumps, the Tobee AH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump range has the right combination of performance, wear life and reliability to bring the customer the lowest cost of ownership.