Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Centrifugal Slurry Pump
|MCR 350, MCR 400, MCR 450, MCR 550, MCR 650, MCR 750
|High Chrome Alloy,Rubber,Polyurethane Etc
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
|MCR Slurry Pump Spare Parts
|Mining,Coal,Metallurgy,Dredging,Power Plant,Sewage,Chemical Plant
|MCR 400 Slurry Pump Wearing Parts China
|China Slurry Pump Wearing Parts
|MCR Slurry Pumps
Tobee® offers spare parts for MCR 350, MCR 400, MCR 450, MCR 550, MCR 650, MCR 750 etc
MCR mill circuit duty slurry pumps are designed for the most aggressive duties and provide excellent wear life and reliability. Hydraulic and wear experience combined with advanced material technology make ® mill circuit pumps the best choice for mill circuit applications.
MCR mill circuit pumps easily manage large size particles in highly abrasive slurries and are specifically designed for the most severe slurry applications such as ball and SAG mill cyclone feed plus water-flush crushing in mineral processing plants.
MCR mill circuit pump hydraulics are based on more than 30 years of fundamental and applied research and backed up by wear performance field trials. Unique design and wear evaluation software promotes high efficiency and optimum life.
MCR mill circuit pump designs incorporate the latest in hypereutectic alloy and elastomer technology, extending wear life in highly abrasive and corrosive slurries
• Large diameter, low speed, high efficiency impeller manufactured from a range of abrasion resistant alloys provides increased wear life.
• Patented shrouds that extend past the periphery of the impeller and expelling vanes are designed to provide improved flow and reduced wear at the expelling vane tips.
• Large, open internal passages which reduce internal velocities thus reducing wear.
• A large diameter shaft with a short overhang and heavy duty roller bearings housed in a low profile fixed assembly or a removable bearing cartridge.
• Patented casing profile with more material in areas of high particle impingement gives exceptional wear life.
• Reversible casing allows the discharge orientation to be either “right vertical” position (standard) or “left vertical” position, thereby giving greater flexibility to the plant layout designer. The only additional parts required to effect the changeover are the clockwise rotation impeller and shaft.
Benefits of the elastomer liner in MCR pumps include:
• High resilience elastomer that will handle coarse particles and ball scats with ease
• A light weight design that is safer for maintenance, compared to heavy metal liners
• A lower cost than heavy metal liners
MCR Pumps Spare Parts Drawing:
MCR Pump Parts – elastomer (rubber) liners inside ductile iron outer casing with metal impeller and metal or elastomer throatbush and frame plate liner insert
MCU Pump Parts – all metal unlined hard white iron casing with metal impeller, throatbush and frame plate liner insert
MCR-M Pump Parts – hard white iron metal liners inside ductile iron outer casing with metal impeller, throatbush and frame plate liner insert.
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with ® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Pumps.
* Tobee® TMCR pump parts are only interchangeable with ® MCR pump parts.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.