Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size::||20" X 18"||Capacity::||2520-5400m3/h|
|Materials::||R08, R26, R55, S02, S12, S21, S31, S42 Etc||Seal Type::||Expeller Seal, Packing Seal, Mechanical Seal, Double Mechanical|
|Shaft Position From The Horizontal::||Split-casing Slurry Pump||Warranty::||One Year|
|Application::||Mining,metallurgy, Power Plants, Sewage Water Treatment, Dredging,as Well As Petroleum Industry.||Model:||20x18 TU AHR Industry Slurry Pump|
|Type:||Horizontal Industry Slurry Pump|
Tobee® 20x18 TU AHR Rubber Material Split-casing Industry Slurry Pump has 100% interchangeability with AH pump 20x18TU-AH, which is designed for heavy duty applications such as mining and mineral processing, slurry transfer, cyclone feed, mill discharge, sand and gravel, boost pumps as well as other specialty applications.The 20x18 slurry pumps are designed for ultra heavy duty applications such as mill discharge, process plant and tailings, high pressure pipelines, as well as other specialty applications, The molded liner may be specified in a variety of natural and synthetic rubbers. Natural gum rubber is standard. The liners offer a shore-A hardness of 30-40 with a tensile strength minimum of 2,700 psi (18n/mm2).
Size: 20" x 18"
Handling solids: 140mm
Materials: R08, R26, R55, S02, S12, S21, S31, S42 etc
1. Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and minimal downtime.
2. Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength, safety, and long service life.
3. Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs.
4. Large, open internal passages designed to reduce internal velocities, maximise wear life and lower operating costs.
5. Thick elastomer or alloy bolt-in liners provide superior corrosion resistance plus offer ease of liner change-out and interchangeability to reduce overall maintenance costs and maximise wear life.
6. Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life.
7. Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life.
8. Grease or oil lubrication bearing assembly options offer ease of maintenance and reduced downtime.
9. Optional dry running shaft seal reduces or eliminates flush water requirements.
10. Effective expeller prolongs packing life while reducing or eliminating flush water requirement.
11. Now featuring throatbush and impeller combination designed to enhance efficiency and improve wear performance.
12. Interchangeability of seal arrangements – full flush, low flow, centrifugal, or mechanical seals may be fitted to any sized pump.
Tobee® 20x18 TU AHR Rubber Material Split-casing Industry Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
Tobee® 20x18 TU AHR Rubber Material Split-casing Industry Slurry Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® 20x18 TU AHR Rubber Material Split-casing Industry Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
1)Mine:Black, non-ferrous ore slurry material pump and all kinds of concentrate and tailings conveying.
2)Metallurgy:Transport various slurry for aluminium or steel manufacture.
3)Coal: Coal mining, washing and various coarse and fine coal slurry transportation.
4)Electricity:Remove power plant ash,wash ash,various ash dregs or ash slurry transportation.
5)Construction materials:Various mud sand slurry(such as Cement slurry) transportation.
6)Chemical: Phosphatic fertilizer or potassic fertilizer factory various abrasive slurry trasportation.
7)Water conservancy:Lake,river dredge, sediment,grit, High plastic clay Suction line to transportation.
Tobee® 20x18 TU AHR Rubber Material Split-casing Industry Slurry Pump Installation Types:
DC Type: The output shaft of a motor is directly connected to the input shaft of a pump via a pump coupler. This type of connection is suitable for applications where the speed of the slurry pump is the same as that of the motor.
CV Type: The pump is driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft of the engine. This way of connection allows for saving space, easy installation, and fast adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is fixed to the motor support frame which is located on the bearing support above the slurry pump.
ZV Type: Another type of belt drive that allows easy adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is directly fixed to the bearing support. This way of installation is suitable for motors with larger horsepower than is possible with CV type of installation. Due to the installation of motor onto the bearing support, this method helps save installation space.
CR Type: This type of belt drive makes it easier to adjust pumping speed. The installation allows both the motor and slurry pump to be fixed to the ground. The motor is installed to the side of the pump. This installation method is suitable for large-power motors
Tobee® 20x18 TU AHR Rubber Material Split-casing Industry Slurry Pump Dimensional Drawing: