Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size::||16" X 14"||Capacity::||1368-3060m3/h|
|Materials::||R08, R26, R55, S02, S12, S21, S31, S42 Etc||Seal Type::||Expeller Seal, Packing Seal, Mechanical Seal, Double Mechanical|
|Shaft Position From The Horizontal::||End-Suction Slurry Pump||Warranty::||One Year|
|Application::||Mining,metallurgy, Power Plants, Sewage Water Treatment, Dredging,as Well As Petroleum Industry.||Model:||16/14TU-AHR Slurry Pump|
|Type:||Rubber Lined Slurry Pump|
Tobee® 16/14TU-AHR Rubber Lined End-Suction Slurry Pump provide a ideal replacement for many OEM slurry pumps used in Minerals processing plant, such as Mill Discharge, cyclone feed, transfer slurry tailing, dewatering, pipeline, Power plant, Chemical Process, sand and gravel process, and any other industry application need to transport heavy duty abrasive and corrosion medium. With large shaft diameters, heavy duty bearing assemblies and robust slurry pumping capacity, 16/14 slurry pumps provide a cost-effective and ideal alternative to longer lead times and the difficulty associated with working with large multinational.
Size: 16" x 14"
Handling solids: 135mm
Materials: R08, R26, R55, S02, S12, S21, S31, S42 etc
1. Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and minimal downtime.
2. Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength, safety, and long service life.
3. Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs.
4. Large, open internal passages designed to reduce internal velocities, maximise wear life and lower operating costs.
5. Thick elastomer or alloy bolt-in liners provide superior corrosion resistance plus offer ease of liner change-out and interchangeability to reduce overall maintenance costs and maximise wear life.
6. Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life.
7. Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life.
8. Grease or oil lubrication bearing assembly options offer ease of maintenance and reduced downtime.
9. Optional dry running shaft seal reduces or eliminates flush water requirements.
10. Effective expeller prolongs packing life while reducing or eliminating flush water requirement.
11. Now featuring throatbush and impeller combination designed to enhance efficiency and improve wear performance.
12. Interchangeability of seal arrangements – full flush, low flow, centrifugal, or mechanical seals may be fitted to any sized pump.
Tobee® 16/14TU-AHR Rubber Lined End-Suction Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
Tobee® 16/14TU-AHR Rubber Lined End-Suction Slurry Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® 16/14TU-AHR Rubber Lined End-Suction Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
1)Mine:Black, non-ferrous ore slurry material pump and all kinds of concentrate and tailings conveying.
2)Metallurgy:Transport various slurry for aluminium or steel manufacture.
3)Coal: Coal mining, washing and various coarse and fine coal slurry transportation.
4)Electricity:Remove power plant ash,wash ash,various ash dregs or ash slurry transportation.
5)Construction materials:Various mud sand slurry(such as Cement slurry) transportation.
6)Chemical: Phosphatic fertilizer or potassic fertilizer factory various abrasive slurry trasportation.
7)Water conservancy:Lake,river dredge, sediment,grit, High plastic clay Suction line to transportation.
Tobee® 16/14TU-AHR Rubber Lined End-Suction Slurry Pump Dimensional Drawing: