Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size::||14" X 12"||Capacity::||1152-2520m3/h|
|Materials::||A05, A07, A33, A49, A51, A61, R08, R26, R55, U01, U38 Etc||Seal Type::||Expeller Seal, Packing Seal, Mechanical Seal, Double Mechanical|
|Shaft Position From The Horizontal::||Horizontal Slurry Pump||Warranty::||One Year|
|Application::||Mining,metallurgy, Power Plants, Sewage Water Treatment, Dredging,as Well As Petroleum Industry.||Model:||Rubber Lined Slurry Pump|
|Type:||AHR Centrifugal Slurry Pumps|
Tobee® 14/12ST-AHR Centrifugal Slurry Pumps Diesel Engine Driven with Rubber Lined is specially engineered for transporting high aggressive, viscous and abrasive slurries or large size particles in construction, mining, chemical and industrial applications. 14x12 pump will maintain high efficiency over the wear life of its components. The rubber and metal lined pumps feature casings which are radially split into two halves. Minimum casing bolts reduce maintenance and minimise downtime. The rubber lined slurry pump can be installed as multi-stage series.
Size: 14" x 12"
Power: Max. 560kw
Handling solids: 90mm
Materials: R08, R26, R55, S02, S12, S21, S31, S42 etc
1. Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and minimal downtime.
2. Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength, safety, and long service life.
3. Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs.
4. Large, open internal passages designed to reduce internal velocities, maximise wear life and lower operating costs.
5. Thick elastomer or alloy bolt-in liners provide superior corrosion resistance plus offer ease of liner change-out and interchangeability to reduce overall maintenance costs and maximise wear life.
6. Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life.
7. Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life.
8. Grease or oil lubrication bearing assembly options offer ease of maintenance and reduced downtime.
9. Optional dry running shaft seal reduces or eliminates flush water requirements.
10. Effective expeller prolongs packing life while reducing or eliminating flush water requirement.
11. Now featuring throatbush and impeller combination designed to enhance efficiency and improve wear performance.
12. Interchangeability of seal arrangements – full flush, low flow, centrifugal, or mechanical seals may be fitted to any sized pump.
Tobee® 14/12ST-AHR Centrifugal Slurry Pumps Diesel Engine Driven with Rubber Lined Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
Tobee® 14/12ST-AHR Centrifugal Slurry Pumps Diesel Engine Driven with Rubber Lined Structural Design:
Tobee® 14/12ST-AHR Centrifugal Slurry Pumps Diesel Engine Driven with Rubber Lined On-site Applications:
1)Mine:Black, non-ferrous ore slurry material pump and all kinds of concentrate and tailings conveying.
2)Metallurgy:Transport various slurry for aluminium or steel manufacture.
3)Coal: Coal mining, washing and various coarse and fine coal slurry transportation.
4)Electricity:Remove power plant ash,wash ash,various ash dregs or ash slurry transportation.
5)Construction materials:Various mud sand slurry(such as Cement slurry) transportation.
6)Chemical: Phosphatic fertilizer or potassic fertilizer factory various abrasive slurry trasportation.
7)Water conservancy:Lake,river dredge, sediment,grit, High plastic clay Suction line to transportation.
Tobee® 14/12ST-AHR Centrifugal Slurry Pumps Diesel Engine Driven with Rubber Lined Dimensional Drawing: