Tobee® TH4/3C Horizontal Centrifugal Micro-tunneling Pumps are the most comprehensive range of centrifugal slurry pumps for use in silica sand, mining, chemical and general industry applications. The horizontal slurry pumps are designed for heavy duty applications such as mill discharge, power sector and tailings as well as specialty applications, which are used for continuous pumping of high abrasive, high density slurry.
• 4 x 3 slurry pump
• Horizontal, centrifugal slurry pump
• Designed for highly abrasive applications
• Oversize shaft and bearing for zero shaft deflection
• "Run cool" bearing house for longer bearing lubrication life
• Oversized bearing support, bearing cartridge and front and rear volute casings in high quality cast and ductile iron
• Sealing system available with either standard packed gland arrangement or a drop in cartridge mechanical seal designed for the slurry pump
• Unique ultra wear resistant liners and impellers – choice of high chrome alloy wear parts for extreme wear resistance or UEC (Unique Elastromeric Compound) rubber-like liner and impellers for improved life when compared to standard rubber offerings.
• Can be adapted to suit many applications and installations.
China 4/3 C-AH Horizontal Centrifugal Slurry Pump Applications:
The 4/3 C AH Slurry pumps are widely used in industry of mining, electrical power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection, etc for transportation of abrasive solid slurry.
√ Mining & Mineral Processing (Gold/Copper/Iron Ore/Lead & Zinc/Tin/Wolfram etc.)
√ Environmental Water & Sewage Treatment
√ Power & Oil (Bottom ash, lime slurry for FGD)
√ Chemical Industry (Phosphate/Potash/Chemical Fertilizer etc.)
√ Food and Other Industry (Sugar/Paper & Pulp/Tobacco)
√ Dredging (Sand & Gravel)
TH4/3C Slurry Pumps Loading Photos: