Tobee® manufacturers 6/4D-G, 6/4E-G, 8/6E-G, 10/8S-G, 10/8S-GH, 10/8F-G, 12/10F-G, 12/10G-G, 12/10G-GH, 14/12G-G, 14/12T-G, 16/14G-G, 16/14T-G, 16/14TU-GH, 18/16TU-G, 18/16TU-GH sand gravel dredge pumps and wearing spare parts.
Tobee® Gravel & Dredge Pumps Features:
• Modular design for ease of maintenance
• Large passage width designed to minimise internal velocities resulting in prolonged wear life
• Lifting points for easy maintenance
• Standard or advanced bearing assembly improves reliability to extend bearing life reduce lubrication costs
• Shaft sealing for increased reliability, stuffing box, expeller, elevated seal or mechanical seal options available
• Standard three vane large passage impellers to accommodate passing large particle sizes
• Single piece sleeve for stuffing box sealing, lowers stock holding and maintenance
• Segmented volute clamp ring allows casing rotation to any required position
• Casings fitted with inspection/flushing hole as optional extra
• Multi-purpose design allows for reduced inventory requirements and interchangeability
• Belt guards allows for ease of maintenance and inspection of belt condition
The G/GH Gravel Pumps Application:
river course, reservoir desalting, coastal reclamation, stretching, deep-sea mining and tailing acquisition etc. Gravel pumps are designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumped by a common pump. They are suitable for delivering slurries in Mining, Explosive sludge in metal melting, Dredging in dredger and course of rivers, and other fields.
TG10/8S Gravel Pumps Loading Photos: