Tobee® Submersible Deep Well Water Pumps are vertical multi-stage submersible deep well water pumps designed for pumping clean water from deep wells, rivers, reservoirs, canals and mines etc. It is mainly used for farm irrigation, drinking water for people and animals, as well as water supply and discharge water for cities, mills, railways, mines, construction site and fire fighting etc
• Compact vertical centrifugal multi-stage design with perfect standardization and generalization, easy operation and convenient maintenance.
• A complete electric submersible pump includes a water pump set, electric motor, a discharge piping, water-proof cable and a control panel.
• Submersible motor filled with clean water for cooling and lubrication. And the pressure regulation switch, located at the bottom of motor, shall automatically operate to balance the pressure fluctuation caused by temperature variations.
• A sand slinger and oil-sealed skeleton are equipped at the upper part of motor to form a closed operating system for the motor, thus preventing any sand to penetrate into the motor.
• Water injection hole as well as air release hole are designed at the upper part of the motor, and water release hole at bottom (lower) part.
• Thrust bearing and collar are designed at lower part of motor to stand the weight of the squirrel caged rotor and the axial thrust residual.
• Water-proof electromagnetic wiring for stator with excellent insulation.