Tobee® delivered rubber F8147S12A Impellers for 10/8F AH pumps, rubber F6036R55 Frame Plate Liners on 8/6F AH slurry pumps, SPR10206A-EPDM Impellers for 100RV SPR vertical spindle slurry pumps.
Tobee offers a wide variety of natural rubber and synthetic rubber for the majority of slurry pump parts in both horizontal slurry pumps and vertical slurry pumps. A sample of our elastomer options: Natural Rubber, Neoprene, Hypalon, EPDM, Nitrile, Butyl, Polyurethane etc.
Tobee® Rubber Slurry Pump Main parts:
• Bearing assembly - A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners - Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomers. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing - Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller - front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are complete interchangeable. Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throatbush - Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
Loading 10/8F AH and 8/6F AH Slurry Pumps Rubber Spares and Vertical Slurry Pumps Parts Photos: