Mechanical seal is a rotating mechanical shaft seal device, such as centrifugal pumps and compressors and other equipment. Mechanical seal is more complex, generally divided into split ring and static ring, choosing the appropriate material according to the different medium. Tobee® offers a complete line of slurry mechanical seals to satisfy most slurry and liquid hydro transport applications in a wide range of industries.
Mechanical Seals on Slurry Pumps Feature:
1. The mechanical seals state is very stable and almost no leakage during the long-term operation of slurry pumps;
2. Mechanical seals have a long service life, it can be reach 1～2 years even more longer in oil & water medium, in chemical medium usually can also reach more than half a year;
3. Low friction power consumption - The friction power of mechanical seal is only 10%～50% of packing seal;
4. In general, there is no need for regular maintenance, saving cost and time;
5. Good vibration resistance;
6. Wide range of application - mechanical seals can used in low temperature, high temperature, vacuum, high pressure, different speeds, as well as a variety of corrosive media and media containing abrasive particles, etc.
7. Mechanical Seals can meet the "zero leakage" requirement for many plants, to make the pump room kept clean.
Application of Mechanical Seals in the Mining and Slurry:
Tobee® Mechanical seals on slurry pump real shipping photos:
Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited