Tobee® G/GH gravel dredge pump wet parts material are made from Cr27~C28 high chrome alloy. It will be installed on a cutter suction dredger for pumping the sands, gravel, slurry, stone, and sediment etc
The unique segmented clamp ring on larger size dredge pump and solid on smaller dredge pumps, facilitates casing rotation to any angle, reducing the need for costly high wearing bends. Minimal maintenance is required.
• Impeller – front and back shroud expulsion vanes reduce gland pressure and intrusion of high concentrations of solids in the gland area. Efficiency is maintained by minimizing suction side recirculation. Specially designed and shaped impeller vanes allow the handling of extraordinarily large particles. The unique dredge pump casing design and sealing vanes prevent abrasive solids intrusion at the sealing faces.
• Casing – The large, robust casing has been designed to reduce internal velocities resulting in minimum efficiency loss and improved casing wear life. The casing is made up of three components to reduce maintenance time and costs associated with a one piece design.
• Expeller (Centrifugal Seal) – no external sealing water required where applicable
• Stuffing Box – flushed gland sealing with braided packing and a lantern ring
• Mechanical Seals
• Cartridge-style bearing housing allows for removal from dredge pump and assembly in controlled environment
• Oversized shaft diameters and reduced overhang in the wet-end contribute to long life and reliability in the field
Sand Gravel Pumps and Spares are used for handling of the most difficult higher abrasive slurries, containing solids too large to be pumped by a standard slury pump. It is suitable for delivering slurries in Mining, explosive sludge in metal melting, dredging in Dredger and course of rivers and other fields.
Loading G type Pumps Wearing Spare Parts Photos: