Tobee® 6/4D-AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pump is similar to 6x4D-AH Metal Lined Slurry Pump in structure. The main difference between AH and AHR is the material of wet parts, which are natural rubber, synthetic rubber or other wear-resistant rubbers. The Rubber Lined Slurry Pumps are more suitable in delivering strong corrosive or abrasive slurries of small particle size without sharp edges.
√ Optimized structure is suitable for heavy-duty tasks, ensuring serviceability and longevity.
√ The double-casing design of our heavy duty rubber lined slurry pump allows for axial split. Made of ductile iron, the slurry pump casing is able to withstand major pressure produced within the pumping chamber. Rubber liners are made of wear resistant rubber materials, and do not stick to the outer casing for ease of maintenance and replacement.
√ The slurry pump body is fixed to the pump base or mounting base by several bolts. Users can adjust the clearance between impeller and suction liner easily from underneath the bearing support, or bearing pedestal.
√ Packing gland seal, mechanical seal and expeller seal are available to prevent slurry leakage during pumping operation
Vertical Slurry Pump Spares:
• Bearing Assembly - The bearings, shaft and housing are generously proportioned to avoid problems associated with the operation of cantilevered shafts in the first critical speed zones. The assembly is grease lubricated and sealed by labyrinths; the upper is grease purged and the lower protected by a special flinger. The upper or drive end bearing is a parallel roller type whilst the lower bearing is a double taper roller with preset end float. This high performance bearing arrangement and robust shaft eliminates the need for a lower submerged bearing.
• Column Assembly - Completely fabricated from mild steel. The SPR model is elastomer covered.
• Discharge Pipe - Metal for SP, elastomer covered for SPR. All wetted metal parts are completely rust protected.
• Submerged Bearings - None
• Agitation - An external agitator spray connection arrangement can be fitted to the pump as an option. Alternatively, a mechanical agitator is fitted to an extended shaft protruding from the impeller eye.
• Materials - Pumps can be manufactured in abrasive and corrosive resistant materials.