Tobee® 6x4 EAH bare shaft slurry pumps with mechnical seal shipped to UK!
Tobee® 6/4 AH Slurry Pumps are designed for handling highly abrasive, high density slurries with excellent wear life while maintaining efficiency during the wear cycle providing the best total operating cost. The coal slurry pumps can be used in many applications, such as Coal prep, Pipeline transport, High velocity hydraulic transport, Mineral processing, Cyclone feeds, Aggregate processing, Fine primary mill grinding, Chemical slurry service, Tailings, secondary grinding, Industrial processing, Pulp and paper, Food processing, Cracking operations, Ash handling etc.
6/4 E AH Slurry Pump Sealing Arrangements Options:
Gland Packing Arrangement
• Grease and liquid lubricated configurations
• Optional gland ﬂushing arrangements to optimize seal water supply and product dilution requirements
Expeller (Centrifugal) Seal Arrangement
• Supplementary expeller generates high head to overcome normal suction conditions
• Extend packing life by restricting the presence of solids at the shaft
Mechanical Seal Arrangement
• Cartridge style mechanical seals to simplify maintenance by negating seal settings
• Generous mechanical seal gland sizes to accept nearly all seal manufacturers’ designs
• Single and double configurations to focus on environmental and process needs
• Flushed and non-ﬂushed primary seal arrangements to promote optimized reliability