• Bearing assembly - A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners - Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomers. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing - Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller - front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are complete interchangeable. Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throatbush - Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
Tobee® Slurry Pump Parts widely used in Mining, Mineral Processing, Paper pulp, Sands, Gravels, Dredging, Coal Prep, Cyclone Feeds, Chemical Slurry Service, Tailings, Aggregate Processing, Ash Handling, Fine Primary Mill Grinding, Secondary Grinding, Iron Ore, Cooper, Oil field, Diamond, Alumina, Coal, Gold, Silver, Cement, Lead&zinc, Asbestos, Kaolin, Phosphorite, Bauxite, Potash, Mineral sands, Steel, Palm, Sugar, Steeloxyde, Chemical fertilizer, Molybdenum, Tin, Titanium, Power, FGD, Sea water, Food Processing, Cracking Operations, Pipeline Transport, High Velocity Hydraulic Transport,Food Processing, Explosive Sludge In Metal Smelting, River And Pond, Heavy Refuse Removal, Continuous (Snore) Sump Pump Operation, Abrasive Slurries, High Density Slurries, Large Particle Slurries, Sump Drainage, Wash down, Floor Drainage, Mixing, Frac Sand Blending, Tobacco, Construction, City Sewage, Industrial Processing etc.
Loading impellers and bearing assembly spare parts photos: