• Increased wear life – the WRT impeller and throat bush combination is designed to increase wear life between 30% and 50%
• Power savings – lower pump power consumption
• Cost reduction – higher pump efficiency sustained over a longer pumping operation time
• Lower NPSH requirements – results in enhanced hydraulic performance and extended wear life
• Material combinations – rubber or metal part combinations available
Tobee® 10/8-AH Slurry Pumps WRT1 and HS1 parts widely used for Mining, Mineral Processing, Sand and Gravel, Coal Prep, Chemical Slurry Service, Cyclone Feeds, Aggregate Processing, Wet crushers, SAG mill discharge, Fine Primary Mill Grinding, Tailings, Secondary Grinding, Bottom/fly ash slurries, Pulp And Paper, Food Processing, Cracking Operations, Gypsum slurries, Pipeline Transport, High Velocity Hydraulic Transport,Food Processing, Explosive Sludge In Metal Smelting, River And Pond Dredging, Heavy Refuse Removal, Larger Particle Or Low NPSHA Applications, Continuous (Snore) Sump Pump Operation, Abrasive Slurries, High Density Slurries, Large Particle Slurries, Sump Drainage, Wash down, Floor Drainage, Mixing, Iron Ore, Cooper, Diamond, Aluminum oxide, Gold, Kaolin, Phosphorite, Steel, Palm, Suger, Chemical, Power, FGD, Frac Sand Blending, Waste water, Flotation etc.