Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size::||8" X 6"||Capacity::||324-720m3/h|
|Materials::||A05, A07, A33, A49, A51, A61, R08, R26, R55, U01, U38 Etc||Seal Type::||Expeller Seal, Packing Seal, Mechanical Seal, Double Mechanical|
|Shaft Position From The Horizontal::||Centrifugal Slurry Pump||Warranty::||One Year|
|Application::||Mining,metallurgy, Power Plants, Sewage Water Treatment, Dredging,as Well As Petroleum Industry.||Model:||8x6 E-AHR Slurry Pump|
|Type:||Rubber Horizontal Slurry Pump|
Tobee® 8/6 E- AH R55 rubber material heavy-duty slurry pump are horizontal single-casing slurry pumps with wide passage to transfer sand or slurry with big particle size. The wet parts are made of Ni-hard and high-Chrome alloys to ensure long service life. The shaft seal adopts both gland seal and centrifugal seal. The 8x6 pump operates in high efficiency with stable capacity to save floor area. The wetted parts are changeable with wear-resistant metal liners and rubber liners.
Size: 8" x 6"
Handling solids: 59mm
Seal arrangement: Packing seal, Expeller seal, Mechanical seal
1. The 8x6E-AHR slurry pump frame plates have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners, impellers & volute liners are made of wear-resistant metal(such as A05, A49,and other high chrome metal).
2. The 8x6E-AHR slurry pump bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller& front liner easily, being removed completely when being repaired. Grease lubrication.
3. The 8x6E-AHR slurry pump shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal. One pump also can be use packing seal with expeller seal together.
4. The discharge outlet can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any 8 positions to suit installations and applications.
5. The 8x6E-AHR slurry pump can be installed in multistage series to meet the delivery for long distance.
6. The 8x6E-AHR slurry pump drive types, such as direct coupling drive (DC), V belt drive (CR, CV, ZV) etc.
Tobee® 8/6 E- AH R55 rubber material heavy-duty slurry pump Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
Tobee® 8/6 E- AH R55 rubber material heavy-duty slurry pump Structural Design:
Tobee® 8/6 E- AH R55 rubber material heavy-duty slurry pump On-site Applications:
Mining & Mineral Processing
The slow running speeds of the Tobee AHR Heavy Duty Slurry Pump, together with the comprehensive choice of abrasion resistant alloys and elastomers, provide unrivalled performance and service life for all abrasive mining and minerals processing applications.
The interchangeability of alloy and elastomer components in the same pump casing, together with a wide range of mechanical seals, make the Tobee AHR Heavy Duty Slurry Pump the most flexible choice for the chemical plant environment.
Sand & Gravel
Designed for easy and simple strip down and re-assembly, the Tobee AHR Heavy Duty Slurry Pump minimises downtime, making it the ideal choice where installed stand by pumps are not available.
The premium reliability and service life of the Tobee TAHR Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is specified by many sugar plant engineers worldwide where uninterrupted pump operation during the sugar campaign is a critical requirement.
Flue Gas Desulphurisation
The new generation of specially formulated abrasion and corrosion resistant alloys, together with the very latest elastomer technology, positions Tobee Pumps firmly as a major supplier of pumps to the FGD industry.
Oil & Gas Exploration
Over a number of years we have developed the proven design of the Tobee AHR Heavy Duty Slurry Pump ranges to suit the specific demands of offshore applications. We can now offer the most reliable top side solution to erosive wear.
Wherever abrasive solids are causing premature failure of pumps, the Tobee AHR Heavy Duty Slurry Pump range has the right combination of performance, wear life and reliability to bring the customer the lowest cost of ownership.