Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size::||18" X 16"||Capacity::||2160-5040m3/h|
|Materials::||A05, A07, A33, A49, A51, A61, R08, R26, R55, U01, U38 Etc||Seal Type::||Expeller Seal, Packing Seal, Mechanical Seal, Double Mechanical|
|Shaft Position From The Horizontal::||Minerals Slurry Pump||Warranty::||One Year|
|Application::||Mining,metallurgy, Power Plants, Sewage Water Treatment, Dredging,as Well As Petroleum Industry.|
Tobee® 18x16TU-AH Tailings Slurry Pump is perfect for difficult mill duties with long wear life, It is most complete range of centrifugal slurry pumps for use in mining, industrial, and chemical applications. The 18x16 horizontal slurry pumps were created for ultra heavy duty applications like mill discharge, pipelines, process plant and tailings, and other specialty applications.
Size: 18" x 16"
Power: Max. 1200kw
Handling solids: 135mm
Materials: High chrome alloy, Rubber etc
1. Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and minimal downtime.
2. Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength, safety, and long service life.
3. Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs.
4. Large, open internal passages designed to reduce internal velocities, maximise wear life and lower operating costs.
5. Thick elastomer or alloy bolt-in liners provide superior corrosion resistance plus offer ease of liner change-out and interchangeability to reduce overall maintenance costs and maximise wear life.
6. Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life.
7. Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life.
8. Grease or oil lubrication bearing assembly options offer ease of maintenance and reduced downtime.
9. Optional dry running shaft seal reduces or eliminates flush water requirements.
10. Effective expeller prolongs packing life while reducing or eliminating flush water requirement.
11. Now featuring throatbush and impeller combination designed to enhance efficiency and improve wear performance.
12. Interchangeability of seal arrangements – full flush, low flow, centrifugal, or mechanical seals may be fitted to any sized pump.
Tobee® 18x16TU-AH Tailings Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
Tobee® 18x16TU-AH Tailings Slurry PumpStructural Design:
Tobee® 18x16TU-AH Tailings Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
1)Mine:Black, non-ferrous ore slurry material pump and all kinds of concentrate and tailings conveying.
2)Metallurgy:Transport various slurry for aluminium or steel manufacture.
3)Coal: Coal mining, washing and various coarse and fine coal slurry transportation.
4)Electricity:Remove power plant ash,wash ash,various ash dregs or ash slurry transportation.
5)Construction materials:Various mud sand slurry(such as Cement slurry) transportation.
6)Chemical: Phosphatic fertilizer or potassic fertilizer factory various abrasive slurry trasportation.
7)Water conservancy:Lake,river dredge, sediment,grit, High plastic clay Suction line to transportation.
Tobee® 18x16TU-AH Tailings Slurry Pump Drive Module Design:
Grease Lubricated Bearing Assembly
The grease-lubricated bearing assembly houses a large-diameter shaft in its unique bearing cartridge designed especially for heavy-duty tasks. Due to its compact design, the bearing takes up little space while providing minimum vibration and deviation. Grease lubrication minimizes the possibility of oil leakage and little extra maintenance effort is needed. The rotor is easily adjustable. Users can install several rotors operating in series.
Horizontal Axially-Split Bearing Assembly
Lubricated by oil, the axially-split bearing assembly features a large-diameter shaft and a short cantilever. It delivers high rigidity, and is unlikely to deform or vibrate even when highly abrasive solids are encountered. The bearing is directly mounted inside the bearing support which can be split into 2 halves along its center line. This mounting method allows for ease of disassembly, inspection and adjustment of bearing. Water
cooling system effectively cools down the hot bearing, greatly improving its use life.
Cartridge Type Oil-Lubricated Bearing Assembly
Spacious cartridge design allows for the installation of a large-diameter rotating shaft. Built specially to handle heavy-duty tasks, the metric size bearing is lubricated by thin oil. Users can install several bearings operating in series. Compact design and high reliability are 2 major benefits of this bearing for its end users.
Tobee® 18x16TU-AH Tailings Slurry Pump Dimensional Drawing: