Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size::||12" X 10"||Capacity::||936-1980m3/h|
|Materials::||A05, A07, A33, A49, A51, A61, R08, R26, R55, U01, U38 Etc||Seal Type::||Expeller Seal, Packing Seal, Mechanical Seal, Double Mechanical|
|Shaft Position From The Horizontal::||AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pump||Warranty::||One Year|
|Application::||Mining,metallurgy, Power Plants, Sewage Water Treatment, Dredging,as Well As Petroleum Industry.||Model:||12/10ST-AHR Rubber Slurry Pump|
|Type:||AH Slurry Pump With Rubber Lined|
Tobee® 12/10 ST AHR Slurry Mud Sand Pump is specially engineered for transporting high aggressive, viscous and abrasive slurries or large size particles in construction, mining, chemical and industrial applications. 12x10ST - AHR Slurry pump parts material can be done by Tobee Pump in high chrome, rubber, polyurethane, Ceramic and others to match working conditions.
Size: 12" x 10" Capacity: 720-1620m3/h Head: 7-45m Speed: 300-650rpm NPSHr: 2.5-7.5m Eff.: 80% Power: Max.560kw Handling solids: 86mm Materials: R08, R26, R55, S02, S12, S21, S31, S42 etc
1. Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and minimal downtime.
2. Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength, safety, and long service life.
3. Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs.
4. Large, open internal passages designed to reduce internal velocities, maximise wear life and lower operating costs.
5. Thick elastomer or alloy bolt-in liners provide superior corrosion resistance plus offer ease of liner change-out and interchangeability to reduce overall maintenance costs and maximise wear life.
6. Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life.
7. Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life.
8. Grease or oil lubrication bearing assembly options offer ease of maintenance and reduced downtime.
9. Optional dry running shaft seal reduces or eliminates flush water requirements.
10. Effective expeller prolongs packing life while reducing or eliminating flush water requirement.
11. Now featuring throatbush and impeller combination designed to enhance efficiency and improve wear performance.
12. Interchangeability of seal arrangements – full flush, low flow, centrifugal, or mechanical seals may be fitted to any sized pump.
Tobee® 12/10 ST AHR Slurry Mud Sand Pump Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
Tobee® 12/10 ST AHR Slurry Mud Sand Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® 12/10 ST AHR Slurry Mud Sand Pump On-site Applications:
Mining & Mineral Processing
The slow running speeds of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump, together with the comprehensive choice of abrasion resistant alloys and elastomers, provide unrivalled performance and service life for all abrasive mining and minerals processing applications.
The interchangeability of alloy and elastomer components in the same pump casing, together with a wide range of mechanical seals, make the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump the most flexible choice for the chemical plant environment.
Sand & Gravel
Designed for easy and simple strip down and re-assembly, the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump minimises downtime, making it the ideal choice where installed stand by pumps are not available.
The premium reliability and service life of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is specified by many sugar plant engineers worldwide where uninterrupted pump operation during the sugar campaign is a critical requirement.
Flue Gas Desulphurisation
The new generation of specially formulated abrasion and corrosion resistant alloys, together with the very latest elastomer technology, positions Tobee Pumps firmly as a major supplier of pumps to the FGD industry.
Oil & Gas Exploration
Over a number of years we have developed the proven design of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump ranges to suit the specific demands of offshore applications. We can now offer the most reliable top side solution to erosive wear.
Wherever abrasive solids are causing premature failure of pumps, the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump range has the right combination of performance, wear life and reliability to bring the customer the lowest cost of ownership.