Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Polyurethane Slurry Pump Wetted End Parts UK||Slurry Pump Parts:||Bearing Assembly, Liners, Casing, Impeller, Throatbush|
|Bearing:||SKF, NSK, TIMKEN, HRB||Shaft:||40CrMo, SS316L|
|Mechanical Seal:||Burgmann||Packing Seal:||Asbestos Fibers+mica, PTFE|
|Casing:||HT250, QT500, Stanless Steel, Chrome, Bronze Etc||Slurry Pump Wetted Parts:||Ultra Chrome Alloy, Rubber, Polyurethane, Ceramic, Etc|
|Type:||Polyurethane Slurry Pump Wetted End Parts UK|
Polyurethane Slurry Pump Wetted End Parts UK are made by the materila of a polymer composed of organic units joined by carbamate (urethane) links, so the worklife of Polyurethane slurry pump parts is longer than Rubber materials for 3~5 times, Slurry Pump Polyurethane Spare Parts include Impeller, Throatbush, Frame plate liner, Cover plate liner, Frame plate liner insert etc. They are very easily worn-out components because they work under longtime impact of abrasive and corrosive slurries. For the long service life of pump parts, Polyurethane material plays an important role here.
The Main Parts for Polyurethane Slurry Pump Wetted End Parts UK:
Liners - Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomers. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
Impeller - front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are complete interchangeable. Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
Throatbush - Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
Polyurethane Slurry Pump Wetted End Parts UK Reference Photos:
Polyurethane Slurry Pump Wetted End Parts UK Materials Description:
Metal Slurry Pump Parts:
• KmTBCr27(Ultralloys®) is a wear resistant white cast iron that offers excellent performance under erosive conditions. The alloy can be effectively used in a wide range of slurry types. The high wear resistance of KmTBCr27 alloy is provided by the presence of hard carbides in the microstructure. KmTBCr27 Alloy is particularly suited to mild acidic duties where erosion resistance is required.
• KmTBCr28(Extralloys®) is martensitic white iron with moderate erosion resistance.It has the main elements of Chrome 28%, low Carbon with hardness of 430 in Brinell, KmTBCr28 is a corrosion resistant white iron suitable for low PH corrosion duties, where erosive wear is also a problem.
• KmTBCr35(Hyperalloys®) is a premium erosion/corrosion alloy, The main elements of Chrome is 35-45%, low Carbon with hardness of 450 in Brinell. KmTBCr35 Alloy is suitable for phosphoric acid duties, FGD duties, sulphuric acid , and other moderately corrosive applications.
* SPECIAL NOTES: Ultralloys®, Extralloys® & Hyperalloys® are the registered trademark of TOBEE PUMP CO.,
Rubber Slurry Pump Parts:
• RU08 is a black natural rubber, of low to medium hardness. RU08 is used for impellers where superior erosive resistance is required in fine particle slurries.
• RU26 is a black, soft natural rubber. RU26 is used for lines where superior erosion resistance to all other materials in fine particle slurry applications.
• RU33 is a premium grade black natural rubber of low hardness and is used for cyclone and pump liners and impellers where its superior physical properties give increased cut resistance to hard, sharp slurries.
• RU55 is premium grade black natural rubber, it is suitable for severe erosive fine particle slurries.
Polyurethane Slurry Pump Parts:
• PU01 is an erosion resistant material that performs well in elastomer applications where 'tramp' is a problem. This is attributed to the high tear and tensile strength of PU01. However, its general erosion resistance is inferior to that of natural rubber.
Customized Slurry Pump Parts:
Tobee® Pump is always making continuous optimization of materials like Cast steel, EPDM, Hypalon, Hastelloy, CD4MCu, , Fluoroplastic, Ceramic, Bronze, Titanium, Aluminum and other anti-abrasive & corosive materials for various applications.
Tobee® Slurry Pump Parts widely used in Mining, Mineral Processing, Paper pulp, Sands, Gravels, Dredging, Coal Prep, Cyclone Feeds, Chemical Slurry Service, Tailings, Aggregate Processing, Ash Handling, Fine Primary Mill Grinding, Secondary Grinding, Iron Ore, Cooper, Oil field, Diamond, Alumina, Coal, Gold, Silver, Cement, Lead&zinc, Asbestos, Kaolin, Phosphorite, Bauxite, Potash, Mineral sands, Steel, Palm, Sugar, Steeloxyde, Chemical fertilizer, Molybdenum, Tin, Titanium, Power, FGD, Sea water, Food Processing, Cracking Operations, Pipeline Transport, High Velocity Hydraulic Transport,Food Processing, Explosive Sludge In Metal Smelting, River And Pond, Heavy Refuse Removal, Continuous (Snore) Sump Pump Operation, Abrasive Slurries, High Density Slurries, Large Particle Slurries, Sump Drainage, Wash down, Floor Drainage, Mixing, Frac Sand Blending, Tobacco, Construction, City Sewage, Industrial Processing etc.
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with ® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Pumps.
* Tobee® slurry pump spare parts are only interchangeable with ® slurry pump spare parts.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.