Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||8" To 40" Pump||Name:||Gravel Dredging Pump|
|Model:||China Sand Dredge Booster Pump||Type:||Dredge Pump|
|Seal Arrangements:||Packing Seal, Expeller Seal, Mechanical Seal||No. Of Vanes:||2~5 Vanes|
|Impeller Suction Way:||End Suction Dredge Pump||Shaft Position From The Horizontal:||Horizontal Dredged Pump|
|Application:||Mining,Coal,Metallurgy,Dredging,Power Plant,Chemical Plant Etc|
Tobee® Electric Dredging Sand Pump is single-stage single suction cantilever horizontal centrifugal pumps with advantages of light weight, good wear-resistan, super dredging performance, WN dredging pumps impeller passage is very wide, It can continuously transport gravels or high plastic clay and not happens jam, Especially for dredging sands and damming of the river and seas.
WN Series Dredge Pumps can be also integrated with the gearbox, That mean the pump and gear box share one common shaft. So It dosen't need the pump bearing aseembly and frame, In this way, Not only save space, but also reduce cost and breakdown ratio, Let the dredge pump give play to maximum effectiveness.
Size: 8" to 40" Pump
Capacity: 600-25000 m3/h
Head: 20-86 m
Handing solids: 0-350mm
Material: Hyper chrome alloy, Cast iron, Stainless steel etc
1. Advanced hydraulic dredging sand pump model, CAD 3D design, high efficiency and obvious energy-saving.
2. Large dredging sand depth, high density of dredging mud, good pump NPSH and strong suction lift ability.
3. Strong through-put. The dredging pump can persistently discharge gravel, high plastic soil lump,etc.
4. The gravel sand pump can be directly matched with either motor or diesel engine.
5. Wide application.The gravel sand pump can be used in various kinds of soil quality. Generally,the dredge sand pump is matched with an impeller with 3 or 5 pieces of vane. At the same time,the impellers can be provided with various diameters and vane types to suit kinds of working conditions.
6. Little hydraulic loss, high efficiency and low oil-consumption.
7. Little volume, light weight.
8. Steady operating, little vibration, low noise.
9. Simple & reliable construction, easily disassembly & assembly,convenient maintain.
10. Reliable sealing without leakage.
11. Long operating life of parts.
Tobee® Electric Dredging Sand Pump Performance Parameter:
Tobee® Electric Dredging Sand Pump Component Diagram:
Tobee® Electric Dredging Sand Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® Electric Dredging Sand Pump Shaft Seal:
As one of the most commonly used seals for rotating shafts, the packing seal can come with low-flush or full flush arrangement which uses flushing water to prevent media from escaping the pump housing. This kind of seal is suitable for use under all pumping conditions. In situations where corrosive solids or high temperature might be encountered, Teflon or aramid fiber is used as the packing material for the gland. For high abrasion conditions, a ceramic shaft sleeve is available.
The combination of impeller and expeller creates the pressure needed to seal against leakage. Together with the gland seal or lip seal which is used as the shut-down seal, this type of seal can handle sealing requirements for applications where full-flush gland seal is impractical due to lack of water on the site, or sealing water is allowed to enter inside the pumping chamber to dilute the slurry.
TH series heavy duty slurry pump utilizes a leak-proof mechanical seal design which allows easy installation and replacement. Other types of mechanical seal are among options to suit the slurry pump for various pumping applications.
Tobee® Electric Dredging Sand Pump Quality Control:
|Stages of manufacture||Quality cotrol activities|
|Raw material arrival||Sampling, material chemical analysis|
|Casting and composition||Material material chemical analysis of pump parts|
|Casting quality inspection|
|Key component machining||Dimension precision inspection|
|General assembly||Procedure operaion|
|Hydraulic static test|
|Performance test of pump unit||Capacity and head|
|Vibration and noise|
|Final inspection||Packaging of pump unit|
|Spare parts and accessories|
Tobee® Electric Dredging Sand Pump After-sales Service:
As the slurry pump wet ends parts such as the impeller,volute liner,FPL insert,Throat bush are consumption parts and we could provide you always the qualified slurry pump parts within very short time.
Packing Transport Services
Considering the order pump size and we could provide case or pallet as per your need to make sure it safe enough during the long distance road and ocean shipping.have its own export company and so we could help you find the best ocean shipping solution and service for you from the goods out of factory to your destination.
Tobee Pump have more than 30 years experienced pump installation workers and are very aware of any onside application.We could provide abroad pump installation service and expect pump manufacturing and sales,abroad pump installation is getting more and more popular by our regular clients abroad.
Technical Support Services
Technical data sheet,Performance curve,General arrangement drawing,Operating manual will be sent within 24th for your checking, So Pls feel free to contact us If you have any need.
Tobee® Electric Dredging Sand Pump On-Site Application:
1)Mine:Black, non-ferrous ore slurry material pump and all kinds of concentrate and tailings conveying
2)Metallurgy:Transport various slurry for aluminium or steel manufacture
3)Coal: Coal mining, washing and various coarse and fine coal slurry transportation
4)Electricity:Remove power plant ash,wash ash,various ash dregs or ash slurry transportation
5)Construction materials:Various mud sand slurry(such as Cement slurry) transportation
6)Chemical: Phosphatic fertilizer or potassic fertilizer factory various abrasive slurry trasportation
7)Water conservancy:Lake,river dredge, sediment,grit, High plastic clay Suction line to transportation
Tobee® G Sand Gravel Pump Spare parts:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with ® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Pumps.
* Tobee® gravel pumps and spares are only interchangeable with ® gravel pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.