Tobee® delivered 3x2D-HH type quarrying pumps and spare parts to Croatia!
Tobee® high head slurry pumps are those of cantilever, horizontal and centrifugal slurry pump, whose shafts can be sealed by packing seals or by centrifugal type seals. The positions of the pump outlet can be positioned at an interval of 45° According to different requirements, so eight different angles can be applied by rotation in installation.
Tobee® 3/2 D HH High Head Slurry Pump Design Features:
• High head, high pressure centrifugal end suction slurry pump design.
• Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength and long service life.
• Hyper wear resistance materials for longtime worklife.
• Multi-stage high pressure operation allowed.
• Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and results in less down time
• Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers result in maximum wear life and lower operating costs
• Large, open internal passages maximize wear life and lower operating costs
• Full flush gland, low flow, and dry running centrifugal seals reduce flush water usage minimizing pump operating costs.
3/2D-HH mining pumps loading for shipping!