Tobee® 4/3 D AH Slurry pumps are widely used for high wearing and heavy duty applications. 4/3 slurry pumps and replacement parts are used worldwide industries like mining, mineral processing, power generation, aggregate processing, or any type of slurry pumping application. Tobee specialise in handling the toughest and most abrasive applications and have taken this to a new level with the AH series slurry pumps.
Tobee® 4/3 D-AH Horizontal Centrifugal Slurry Pump Designed Features：
• 4 x 3 slurry pump
• Horizontal, centrifugal type slurry pump
• Designed for highly abrasive applications
• Oversize shaft and bearing for zero shaft deflection
• Run cool bearing house for longer bearing lubrication life
• Oversized bearing support, bearing cartridge and front and rear volute casings in high quality cast and ductile iron
• Sealing system available with either standard packed gland arrangement or a drop in cartridge mechanical seal designed for the pump
• Unique ultra wear resistant liners and impellers – choice of white iron alloy wear parts for extreme wear resistance or UEC (Unique Elastromeric Compound) rubber-like liner and impellers for improved life when compared to standard rubber offerings.
• Can be adapted to suit many applications and installations.
Tobee® slurry pumps are often used in mineral processing and wash plant environments, and suitable wear parts are critical to ensuring the longevity of your equipment.
Tobee® 4/3D-AH centrifugal slurry pumps loading photos: