Hydroman™ (A Tobee Brand) 250TSQ Submersible Sand Dredging Pump is ready for shipping to India, It will be used in a sand dredging project.
Hydroman™ (A Tobee Brand) Submersible Slurry Pumps are suitable for pumping all kinds of sludge, raw sewage, slurry and other heavy liquids with high concentrations of solids in suspension. These electric submesible sand gravel pumps can be used in construction, industrial, dredging and mining as well as municipal applications.
Hydroman™ (A Tobee Brand) Agitator submersible centrifugal slurry pump is a continuous flow type of pump that works submerged and is capable of handling abrasive slurries. It has an inlet at the suction of the pump that increases the speed of the slurry through the vanes of a rotating impeller, producing centrifugal force which sends the slurry through the casing to the discharge. The casing is a horn-shaped element that transfers speed into pressure.
Hydroman™ (A Tobee Brand) Submersible Dredging Pumps Design Features:
▪ TSQ Electric Submersible Dredging Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ Temperature sensor embedded in the electric motor and Moisture sensor in the oil chamber are available options to protect the submersible pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable High-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible sand pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the High-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible sand pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
250TSQ Submersible Dredge Pump Photos: